In Israel, there are regulations that need to be followed when filming, which require an official film permit or letter from the security services. Some situations that require a permit include closing a road for filming, filming on military bases or airports, and filming in schools, hospitals, or courthouses. There are also regulations for filming in certain neighborhoods and when filming government officials or members of the military. Additionally, the use of loudspeakers or strong lamps outside may also require a permit, and there are dress regulations in certain neighborhoods.
Film Permits in Israel
Modern Israel has more than its share of regulations that affect Film Production in Israel.
Below are a few of the situations that require an official film permit or letter from the security services:
- Closing off a road for filming.
- Filming on an army or air force base.
- Filming at an airport.
- Filming in a train station.
- Filming in a school.
- Filming in a hospital or health clinic.
- Transport Film Equipment and film crews in the Palestinian Authority.
- Filming in a courthouse.
- Filming a member of the government.
- Filming an army check post.
- Filming in a church.
- Filming a member of the military.
- Filming in certain neighborhoods.
- Use of loudspeaker.
- Use of strong lamps outside.
- Regulation for dress in certain neighborhoods.
- Filming in a police station.
Biblical Productions has the experience and language skills to obtain all the Film Permits you need for a smooth Film Production in Israel.
By using our services, you’ll save time and money because in Israel, as well as other countries, time is money. Don’t waste your precious time in obtaining the Film Permits without which you will not be able to film as you would like. Film Permits Israel.