We are happy to bring you pictures from the new film “The Great Rift Valley” – a wildlife documentary series about the famous bird migration.
This is an ORF/ARTE/WDR/NDR Production Produced by: http://www.cosmosfactory.at/
- Producer/Director: Harald Pokieser
- Director in Israel: Paul Reddish
- Cameraman: Harald Mittermüller
- Sound Assistant: Hermann Winklhofer
- Scientist consultant: Dr. Yossi Leshem
- Cineflex provided by Media House, Austria
Biblical production provided the helicopter and secured all aspects of production in Israel. The film was shot in the Jordan Valley. The top locations featured are Beit She’an, Northern Jordan valley, Hula Agamon, Ein Gedi and the Dead Sea. Certain parts of the film were shot in Tanzania and Kenya.